- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Speaker: Director of Program Development and Training First Aid Programs at the National Safety Council
Budgets are tight. But can your organization afford to be without an AED program and CPR-certified personal?
One airline did not cut this important initiative. You will hear how personnel saved a customer’s life after the company deployed an AED program, and trained its staff.
Learn why the National Safety Council asserts that AEDs should be part of your first aid/CPR training program.
This webinar will:
- Review OSHA Technical Information Bulletin
- Review OSHA regulation re employer responsibility about First Aid, CPR and AED
- Review OSHA defined response times
- Stats and facts about sudden cardiac arrest
- Review how an AED works
- National Safety Council OSHA compliant training solutions
- Value of CPR and AED’s in workplace