- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Disparate, decentralized quality, environment, health, safety and sustainability (QEHS&S) management systems contribute to increased risk and compliance problems, with a negative impact on business performance. Standardizing QEHS&S processes with an integrated, automated platform provides a flexible foundation for pursuing operational excellence (OpEx) goals.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of achieving QEHS&S OpEx goals. These includes:
- Creating a safe and healthy workplace that attracts talent
- Optimized use of assets
- A smaller environmental footprint
- Lower cost and higher margins
- An enhanced reputation and stakeholder confidence
Director of Sales, EHS
Doug Hatler has 30 years of experience in marketing, selling and delivering health, safety, environment, security, sustainability and quality solutions that reduce operational risk, ensure compliance and improve business performance. He’s also a published industry expert and featured speaker who has worked in the consulting and technology industries.