- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Combustible dust-related fires and explosions have been happening since the dawn of manufacturing; and while these accidents are not 100% preventable, manufacturers should not view them as inevitable. Facilities can significantly reduce the risk of a combustible dust accident, and meet OSHA and insurance requirements, by instilling the best engineering practices. These practices include a solid maintenance plan in order to reduce or eliminate dangerous dust that settles on floors, walls, machinery, and overhead areas.
This interactive presentation will provide attendees with,
- A basic understanding of the combustible dust issue;
- Review of the most recent NFPA and OSHA standards;
- Critical housekeeping tips and recommendations, as they pertain to Nilfisk’s first-hand experiences; and,
- Q&A time to discuss specific issues.