- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Occupational Skin Disorders (OSDs) are one of the most common work-related health issues, with serious impact on employees' well-being, lost productivity at work and potential for long-term recurrence. Although use of skin creams is widely acknowledged to be effective at combatting OSDs, their availability at the workplace remains low. Further, a lack of standards of compliance makes the implementation of skin care best practices a bigger challenge.
In this webinar, Parham Mirshahpanah, an independent medical communications consultant specializing in dermatology, will outline the latest research on the state of OSDs, describe control measures for assessing risk in the workplace, and bring evidence showing that skin care intervention improves the skin health of workers. In addition, he will present recommendations for a new skin care standard, The 3-Moments of Skin Care, and share best practices for changing skin care behavior in the workplace.
Key takeaways from this webinar include:
- Understanding of the scope of OSD occurrence
- Tools to perform a full OSD risk assessment and opportunities for prevention
- Evidence showing the effectiveness of skin care intervention programs
- Recommendations for a new skin care standard: The 3-Moments of Skin Care
- Best practices for changing skin care behavior in the workplace to create a skin-safe environment.