VPPPA 2014: ExxonMobil, DuPont, Halliburton Sites Honored for 30 Years in OSHA VPPAug 26, 2014
On the eve of the Voluntary Protection Program Participants’ Association’s 30th national conference, VPPPA honored six manufacturing sites that have been in OSHA’s Voluntary Protection Program for 30 years or more.
OSHA Administrator David Michaels and former OSHA heads John Henshaw and Charles Jeffers were among those on hand for a Sunday night reception at the Gaylord Resort and Hotel in National Harbor, Md., site of the 2014 National VPPPA Conference.
During the reception, VPPPA recognized:
- DuPont – Circleville, Ohio
- DuPont – Ingleside, Texas
- Exxon Mobil – Beaumont, Texas, chemical plant
- ExxonMobil – Beaumont, Texas, polyethylene plant
- ExxonMobil – Edison, N.J., synthetics plant
- Halliburton – Carrollton Texas
VPPPA Chairman Mike Maddox said the organization plans to honor members of the 30-year VPP club at its national conference each year.